Wednesday 7 August 2013

Looking for Adventure

New blog, new adventure.
I’ve been thinking about a blog in English for a while, and now I feel that the time is ripe.
Like my other blog, Rexque Futurus, this one is about roleplaying games. Pen&Paper roleplaying games. Old School roleplaying games, mostly.
I’m a veteran player, having started in 1986 with the Italian edition of the excellent Das Schwarze Auge, and discovering then Dungeons&Dragons, Advanced D&D (first edition!), Rolemaster, Runequest and Greg Stafford’s unforgettable Pendragon. And that was just the start!
Long story short: I’ve been playing for a long time, but since I learned about the Old School Renaissance I started exhuming my old games, and liking them more and more.

So here I am, Looking for Adventure, ready to ride toward new quests and new dangers, the sword in the scabbard, the lance in my hand... and my bag full of coloured dice!

No comments:

Post a Comment